This section has information for survivors and others who want to find out more about sexual violence, its effects and what can help.
There are links to helpful leaflets and other materials on topics such as:
- Forms of sexual violence such as childhood sexual abuse; rape and sexual assault; ritual abuse; stalking; sexual harassment at work
- Self-help information on how to cope with effects such as anger; panic attacks; nightmares and sleep problems
- Information on healing from sexual violence; and positive relationships
- How the criminal justice system works and what to expect if you report sexual violence to the police
- Online abuse and keeping yourself and children safe
You can find these and more on the publications section of the Rape Crisis Scotland website
The Scottish Women's Rights Centre also has a range of useful guides on your rights and the law
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or want more information.
In this section
Speak to us
We want to hear from you. Phone us on 01343 550407 or email us.